Thursday, June 07, 2012

NOTD !!!

Hello Everyone:

Hope you all are rocking!!!Sorry for not being able to blog for a long long time.Here I'm dusting my blog after so many months :(...

I was changing jobs and still going busy but not going to promise about having regular posts
either:(, will definetly try being regular and would love to but there is lot going on in my personal life.

I love blogging dearly but sometimes things going on in real life will take precedence and I have fallen into that vicious circle.

Not that I have been busy all the time but just been LAZYYYYYYYYYYY and not organized , oh god how I wish not being lazy!!!


But one thing I was not lazy about... keeping up with your updates :)

Ok enough of rambling, here is my NOTD.couldnt resist posting after seeing my nails today.

This is Essie Aruba Blue,beautifullllllllll Electric blue color which would suit any skin tone.Words fell short to describe this!!!  Love it :),leaving it to you guys to decide how it is.

BTW heard that this was worn in 'The Devil Wears Prada' by Emily Blunt,how cool is that!!!

Enjoy pics!!

Let me know what you think about it!

Cya!

No comments: