Friday, April 18, 2014

Review- Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Eye Cream!!!

Hi Beauties, How you all been?

I'm back here to review about Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Eye Cream.
I have been using this from past one month or so and thought I could review this as I have given it enough time!
This is how it looks.....


Where do I start? I have liked this product as I had really bad experiences with eye creams.

Before I got this, I was using Body Shop eye cream which to be precise sucked big time!!
I have Body shop ones for few months, had no effect and was not even moisturizing my eye area enough :(
I was then on a lookout and found this.After plenty of research and reading reviews I splurged on this.





What it Claims:
A luxurious eye cream that repairs,revives,and strengthens the delicate eye area.
What it does:
This rich,concentrated cream is packed with peptides,natural plant oils, and humectants. An award-winning and best selling formula,it targets fine lines,wrinkles,dark circles,puffiness, and dryness to visibly revive eyes.This product is dermatologist and opthamologist tested.

This eye cream is really moisturizing and little goes a long way. I have been using this for months and didn't hit a pan.

Did it work? I don't think so.... I have been using this religiously from past few months now.It moisturizes the eye area very well but I haven't seen any significant changes. It did nothing except moisturizing my under eye area and for that I think I can use any drug store brand and can as well save some money instead of spending so much on this product.

One Good thing about this product is little goes a long way and I'm just waiting to finish this stuff and move on.....
Its expensive and I bought it after reading some reviews. I have stubborn dark circles and the area around eye area is little dry but It did nothing to my eye area.

Girls, only advice I can give you on this - just get a sample and try it before you actually buy the full size and see if it works for you.
It worked for lot of people and I wish it did to me too!!
Oh well,so here is my review/rant about this product :)

see you all in next post!!


No comments: